The sporty 19″ M light alloy wheel Double-spoke style 727 M is designed in Bicolor Orbit Grey, gloss-lathed with coloured M logo and lends the vehicle an extravagant appearance with its look. Winter complete rear wheel with tyre pressure monitor and run-flat tyre, wheel size 9J x 19 with tyre size 275/35 R19 100V XL RSC.
BMW light alloy wheels not only perfectly complement the look and design of the vehicle, they also meet the highest quality demands. They are specially designed for run-flat tyres and feature raised humps preventing depressurised tyres from sliding off the rims, even when rounding corners. Aside from an optimum lifespan, they also feature absolute concentricity. To ensure that this outstanding quality is maintained over the long term, the wheels are subjected to comprehensive trials and tests in accordance with high BMW safety standards.
Benefits of the 19″ M light alloy wheel Double-spoke style 727 M at a glance:
- winter complete rear wheel with tyre pressure monitor and run-flat tyre
- wheel colour: Bicolor (Orbit Grey, gloss-lathed)
- wheel dimension: 9J x 19 IS:41
- tyre size: 275/35 R19 100V XL RSC
- tyre: Pirelli P Zero winter r-f.
- includes: one wheel with tyre, sensor with tyre pressure monitor and hub cap, mounted/balanced
- 1 Complete wheel winter, consists of: Discwheel, tyre, valve, hub cap, balance weights, RDC1 Complete wheel winter, consists of: Discwheel, tyre, valve, hub cap, balance weights, RDC wheel electronics, balanced. wheel electronics, balanced.
- Check on approval of the registered wheel dimension or the licensed wheel dimensions based on the vehicle registration.
- In the case of a puncture with a Runflat tyre observe the speed limit of 80 km/h and replace the tyre not later than after 80 kilometers.
- If normal tyres are mounted (without Runflat) make sure there is a mobility system or an emergency wheel in the vehicle.
- When mounting a complete wheel, consider the direction of tyre rotation and check the correct tyre pressure.
- Legal requirements must be fulfilled for each axle when mounting wheels with mixed tyres.
- Before mounting the complete wheel make sure, if the mounting of the complete wheel is admissible at the actual mounted brake system!
- The complete wheel winter is only allowed for the rear axle, the fitting complete wheels winter front you have to order at references.
- Pirelli, P-Zero Winter r-f M+S, 275/35 R19 100V, with Runflat.
- Light alloy wheel cast, Orbit Grey bright turned, 9Jx19, OS:41, with RDC.