The high-quality 18″ BMW light alloy wheel Double-spoke style 634 is designed in Bicolor Orbit Grey, gloss-lathed and lends the vehicle a very sporty appearance with its look. Summer complete wheel set with tyre pressure monitor and run-flat tyres, wheel size 8J x 18 with tyre size 245/45 R18 100Y RSC.
BMW light alloy wheels not only perfectly complement the look and design of the vehicle, they also meet the highest quality demands. They are specially designed for run-flat tyres and feature raised humps preventing depressurised tyres from sliding off the rims, even when rounding corners. Aside from an optimum lifespan, they also feature absolute concentricity. To ensure that this outstanding quality is maintained over the long term, the wheels are subjected to comprehensive trials and tests in accordance with high BMW safety standards.
Benefits of the 18″ BMW light alloy wheels Double-spoke style 634 at a glance:
- summer complete wheel set with tyre pressure monitor and run-flat tyres
- wheel colour: Bicolor (Orbit Grey, gloss-lathed)
- wheel dimension: 8J x 18 IS:30
- tyre size: 245/45 R18 100Y RSC.
- tyres: Goodyear Eagle F1 Asym. 3 ROF
- includes: four wheels with tyres, sensors with tyre pressure monitor and hub caps, mounted/balanced
- 1 Complete wheel set (4 complete wheels) summer, consists of: Discwheel, tyre, valve, hub cap, balance weights, balanced.
- Check on approval of the registered wheel dimension or the licensed wheel dimensions based on the vehicle registration.
- In the case of a puncture with a Runflat tyre observe the speed limit of 80 km/h and replace the tyre not later than after 80 kilometers.
- If normal tyres are mounted (without Runflat) make sure there is a mobility system or an emergency wheel in the vehicle.
- When mounting a complete wheel, consider the direction of tyre rotation and check the correct tyre pressure.
- Legal requirements must be fulfilled for each axle when mounting wheels with mixed tyres.
- Before mounting the complete wheel make sure, if the mounting of the complete wheel is admissible at the actual mounted brake system!
- Goodyear, Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 ROF, 245/45 R18 100Y, with Runflat.
- Light alloy wheel cast, Orbit Grey bright turned, 8Jx18, OS:30, with RDC.